Sunday, March 30, 2008

It's Sunday night again, tomorrow got school...

I feel bad inside me, there's this feeling that tells me i ought to have studied during the weekends, which i didn't.

Gonna make up for it by reducing the amount of time i come online next week, after all, prelims are 2 mths away.

Currently obsessed with Rubik's cube ( I know im slow, now then play with it ), can't solve it now, but at least can solve a few layers.

And.. im going to smash my phone on the ground soon -.-' Everything is fine except the screen, NOTHING COMES OUT!

I have more time for studies now, since i had caught up with all my animes this week. D grayman, bleach and naruto.

Naruto anime is really pissing me off.. Slowpaced zzz.

Not going to touch my psp often too, no interesting games to play, lazy to download too. Good isn't it? haha.

Random post, but hey, i blogged =)

No comments: